Guest Post Submission Guidelines
I do accept submissions to guest post on EscapingDodge.com. Below are my guidelines.
Your post needs to focus on one or more of the following:
- Debt reduction
- Wealth creation (not investing)
- Simple or minimalist living
- Ways to generate or improve income
- Mindsets that help or hinder wealth creation
- Your post should range from 500 to 1,000 words.
- Your post must not include advertisements for products – yours or others.
- Your post must be original and not previously published either on the Web or in print.
- You agree not to publish it anywhere else, including your own blog or Web site except to:
- List your guest posts that link to the original post on this site, or
- Provide a summary to your readers provided that summary links to the original post on this site, or
- Mention the post in your social media channels.
- I will likely review your submission for punctuation, grammar etc. I will email the post back to you for your approval before posting if I feel substantive changes are needed.
If your post meets the above guidelines, please:
- Email the post to me for consideration at email@example.com. Paste the post in the body of the email.
- Include a short byline, along with your blog and social media addresses.
- Confirm that you are willing to engage with readers in the comments about your post.
I will reply within three business days of your submission. If for some reason I don’t feel the post is appropriate for my audience and/or we cannot agree on changes, I will graciously decline to post the work. I know how much time and effort goes into writing a post so I appreciate all submissions even if they may not be a fit for my site.
If I reject your post, you are free to do whatever you want with it, including publishing it elsewhere.
Thank you for your interest in posting on EscapingDodge.com.